| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Algiers in May is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with some rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 9 days.
- In May the skies in Algiers are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:17 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:06.
- There are approximately 3:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Algiers May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Algiers, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Algiers:
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Ibiza, Spain - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) NNW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) WNW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) SW
- Miliana, Algeria - 102 kms (63.4 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 180.2 kms (112 miles) WSW
- Oran, Algeria - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) WSW
- Djelfa, Algeria - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S