| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Algiers in January is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 116mm (4.6in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Algiers are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:48 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Algiers January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Algiers, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Algiers:
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Ibiza, Spain - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) NNW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) WNW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) SW
- Miliana, Algeria - 102 kms (63.4 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 180.2 kms (112 miles) WSW
- Oran, Algeria - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) WSW
- Djelfa, Algeria - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S