| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Algiers in February is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 76mm (3in) of liquid accrues across an average of 13 days.
- In February the blue above Algiers is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:19 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Algiers February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Algiers, Algeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Algiers:
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Ibiza, Spain - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) NNW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) WNW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) SW
- Miliana, Algeria - 102 kms (63.4 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 180.2 kms (112 miles) WSW
- Oran, Algeria - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) WSW
- Djelfa, Algeria - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S