| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Algiers in December is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 117mm (4.6in) of water falls across on average 15 days.
- The skies in Algiers are a little dull having on average a modest 4:23 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Algiers December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Algiers, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Algiers:
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) N
- Ibiza, Spain - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) NNW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) WNW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 378 kms (234.9 miles) WNW
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) SW
- Miliana, Algeria - 102 kms (63.4 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 180.2 kms (112 miles) WSW
- Oran, Algeria - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) WSW
- Djelfa, Algeria - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) S